Trunk is consist of the chest, abdomen and pelvic. The abdominal muscles are located between the ribs and the pelvis on the front of the body. The abdominal muscles support the trunk, allow movement and hold organs in place by regulating internal abdominal pressure. For several reasons, such as age, anterior abdominal strain or weakness, obesity, recurrent pregnancy and childbirth in women and surgeries in the abdomen, ability of muscles decreased and caused abdominal bulge. This condition displace center of gravity to down and anterior that can increase lumbar curve, pain and discomfort. Abdominal supports can be used for obesity and can be effective in reduction of waist ache. It helps the abdomen to return in original shape, reduce flab and increase the firmness of skin that has lost its tightness after pregnancy weight loss, although you must do exercise simultaneously.
- After pregnancy
- support for mild waist ache
- weakened abdominal muscles support
- Lightweight ventilated elastic for comfort.
- Ensure easy application and remo
- Wash it with cool water and avoid grabbing and compressing it
- exercises for strengthening the abdominal muscles in conjunct with abdominal support is recommended as follow:
- Supine, knee bent, soles of the feet on the floor, lift the head and neck with your arm toward knee.
- Supine, bring both legs simultaneously into the abdominal cavity, do it for fifteen times
- Supine, bring each foot toward abdomen alternatively
- If you do not have that back pain, do sit-ups.
- One pieces and thin construction
- Flexible sizing