In heart surgery and other operations in the chest, several soft tissues are injured, natural breathing and patient movement cause nonunion and multiple lesions in the surgical site. In addition, Chest support might be used for patients who have had a sternotomy or other interventions in the chest. This chest support is applied to the thoracic region to compress and bind the rib cage and provide stability to the sternum while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing and patient comfort.
- After chest surgery
- After operation on heart
- Post sternotomy
- For decreasing postoperative pain and pulmonary complications
- Controlled compression
- Light weight and thin construction
- appropriated pressure distribution
- Chest support must be prescribed by doctor and also wearing time is determined by doctor.
- Wash corset with cool water and avoid grabbing and compressing it, do not put in washer machine.